seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Will the economy crash next week, next month, or…Stock up on food and save 25%

Dear Friends,

I know America can’t overcome the 15 trillion dollar debt our traitorous leaders have run up. No, it didn’t start with the current administration so it’s not a party thing. Both parties have done it.

I decided to prepare by stocking up on foods that will last a long time and taste good, so I tried the sample pack from GoFoods. I was impressed enough to order some more. I noticed that I could sign up as an independent business owner and get it at wholesale prices so I did that before placing the order.

I didn’t get into it for business purposes but I think it’s such a good idea that I want to offer it to you. Stock up and prepare your family for the worst. If you sign up under me that would be great, you can buy at wholesale prices too, but the important thing is to get prepared. There are other companies but I tried this one and I like it. GoFoods has a special this weekend:

Save with this Memorial Day Mega Quad Variety Pack Special—an unbelievable 25% savings on EVERY item included in this kit (FOUR of each product) for a total of 1048 servings.

Hurry! This offer ends May 31 at midnight!

MemorialDay-Slider
This kit comes complete with 1048 savory servings:
(4) Vegetable Beef Stew
(4) Seasoned Mashed Potatoes
(4) Chicken Cheddar Rice
(4) 3 Cheese Alfredo Pasta with Chicken
(4) Creamy Tuscan Pasta
(4) Wisconsin White Cheddar Shells
(4) Beefy Stroganoff with Mushrooms
(4) Hearty Chili with Cornbread Dumplings
(4) Santa Fe Fiesta Rice
(4) Thai Coconut Noodles
(4) Au Gratin Potatoes
(4) Southwestern Tortilla Soup
(4) Cheddar Broccoli Soup
(4) Potato Cheddar Soup
(4) Western Potato Chowder
(4) Sweet Corn Chowder
(4) Chicken Noodle Soup
(4) Whey Good Milk
(4) Tropical Fruit Medley
(4) Almond Granola
(4) Babs' Pancake Mix
(4) Tennessee Cornbread Muffins
(4) Southern Buttermilk Biscuits
(4) Steve's Whole Wheat Bread
(4) Natural Oatmeal
(4) Kona Joe Coffee - 14 stick box
(4) Green Tea - Orange Passion - 14 stick box
(4) Energy Shooter - Pina Colada - 14 stick box
All you need is to add hot water and enjoy delicious and nutritious emergency food that can last up to 25 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment